The MRL Action Group is led by a Committee made up of five MRL timeshare owners. The Committee was elected by members of the Action Group to represent their interests and take all the key decisions on behalf of members.
It is our pleasure to introduce each of the Committee members here:
- Chair - Robert Webber – heavily endorsed by his fellow group members, Robert has been described as noisy and articulate, having made things difficult for McDonald so far. Robert is also a lecturer at De Montfort University. He is a timeshare owner at Villacana and Elmers Court. Voted in by a majority.
- Vice Chair – John West – John spent 22 years working for an International Blue chip Company dealing with all levels of Management, bringing a variety of tasks to successful resolution. He is a timeshare owner at Dona Lola. Voted in by a majority.
- Treasurer – Dawn Smith – from a financial background. Although no bank account will be set up and run by the Committee, the Treasurer’s position will still be key. Dawn is a timeshare owner at Dona Lola and Forest Hills. Voted in by a majority.
- Communications – Paul White – key skills – management experience within large organisation (Microsoft). Decisive. Voted in by a majority.
- Elected member - John Howison – formerly a civil engineer in charge of Scottish trunk roads and latterly a consultant providing project management and procurement advice to the Scottish Government. An owner at Leila Playa for 30 years. Voted in by a majority.